Atopic dermatitis, also simply termed as eczema, is defined as a skin condition that is characterized by red and angry skin, usually in the folds of joints, face, feet, hands and neck, which often oozes. Most often, medical doctors give strong drugs for this particular skin ailment. One of such drugs was recently found to be a cause of skin cancer in its user.
The following are some tips and tricks when treating atopic dermatitis or eczema:
1.Shower or bathe in water as cool as you can tolerate. Hot water used in bathing is dehydrating and also aggravates atopic dermatitis.
2. Keep away from any products that contain fragrances and dyes. Use gentle facial wash such as cetaphil.
3. Avoid bathing on a daily basis. As contrary to what most of us believe, water can be dehydrating, and will only tend to irritate eczema
4. Exposure to the suns heat will aid in healing the skin since exposure to sunlight will combat the bacteria in cracked open patches of eczema.
5. Combine grated nutmeg with olive oil in order to make a paste. Apply this paste to the inflamed patches of eczema. You can also make use of another type of natural oil if olive oil is not available. Do not use water instead of oil, since a paste based on water will tend to dry and will be very hard to remove.
6. Coconut oil is a rich emollient that can heal, soothe and soften irritated skin. For those who have sensitive skin, the use of 100% organic and unfiltered coconut oil is the most beneficial. This is readily available on most grocery stores and health food stores.
Do you want to discover the best and fastest techniques you can use to naturally do away with your eczema skin condition? If yes, then I recommend that you download a copy of the “” E-book!
Click here ==> , to find out more about this natural eczema treatment system and see how it has helped thousands of eczema-sufferers, just like you, round the world, to naturally treat their skin condition.